This position is highly specialized in swimming pool equipment setting and repairs.
- Must have a working knowledge of a wide range of equipment pertaining to swimming pools and spas. Equipment includes heaters, filters, pumps, motors, cleaning systems, automation controls, pool lighting, electrical, and chlorinator systems.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and reliable transportation to & from work.
- Must be fluent in English and have a personal set of hand tools.
Swimming Pool Route Technician
- Full Time experienced Pool Technician wanted with at least 3 years swimming pool route experience.
- Certification (CPO) preferred but not required.
- You will be responsible for weekly pool cleaning and maintenance.
- You must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic, a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation to and from work.
Our most precious resources are our employees. We continue a sustained effort to remain an employer of choice through recognition, development, and embracing new ideas to make Florida Pool Service a great place to work. It is our belief that each employee needs to feel valued, is offered rewards and competitive compensation, and has opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Success means many things at Florida Pool Service. We believe in the competitive spirit, high performance and positive interaction in all circumstances. A strong commitment to safety, responsible action, ethical and accountable leadership is what we stand for.
Florida Pool Service has an ongoing need for dynamic individuals to become part of the Florida Pool Service team. We offer competitive wages and training.
Email a copy of your resume or work experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below: